The Tendring Education Trust is a registered charity that was formed in 2004 to ensure the highly effective partnership continues between Tendring schools, colleges and training providers that were built up through collaborative working over the many years of the Excellence Cluster. Other members of our partnership include Essex County Council, Tendring District Council and JobCentre Plus. Our aim remains to support the delivery of the highest quality of education and training for the young people in Tendring.
The current principal projects are:
- Acting as a Strategic Partner within the Tendring Education Improvement Group that was jointly established by Essex County Council and Tendring District Council to support school improvement.
Working with ECC, TDC and nurseries and early years settings across Tendring to support parents in ensuring their children are as prepared as possible for the move to Reception classes in primary schools http://www.tendringdc.gov.uk/education/tendring-school-readiness-project/getting-your-child-ready-school
- Continuing to ensure that training providers who deliver courses across Tendring offer a coherent and co-ordinated programme to young people.
- Organising Mental Health scenarios for young people across Tendring and to raise the awareness of related issues among their parents.
- Continuing to work with TDC and other partners in developing the Tendring Youth Network web site Tendring Youth Network
- Submitting bids for relevant projects.